WiFi not working

• Hi,
    My wifi stopped working. It connected successfully few times but now i cannot connect to any wifi.

Here is log from wpa_supplicant

# /usr/sbin/wpa_supplicant -Dnl80211 -iwlan0 -c /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf -O /data/misc/wifi/sockets/
    Successfully initialized wpa_supplicant
    eap_proxy:eap_proxy_get_imsi: Not initialized

eap_proxy: eap_proxy Initializing for DUAL SIM build 2 tid 5214
    eap_proxy: Could not register with QMI UIM Service,qmi_uim_svc_client_ptr: (nil),qmi_err_code: -3

wlan0: Failed to initiate sched scan
    eap_proxy: Could not register with QMI UIM Service,qmi_uim_svc_client_ptr: (nil),qmi_err_code: -3

eap_proxy: flag = 0 proxy init failed

• @nicovanduijn Add 'wowlan_triggers=magic_pkt' to wpa_supplicant.conf. With this, wpa_supplicant will tell the linux kernel that the wifi driver is wowlan capable, and will wakeup the host when a magic packet is received.
    Check the device status after the device is started.

• I had a similar problem, mine was only solved after adding the line
    wowlan_triggers=magic_pkt back into the wpa_supplicant.conf. The Linux User guide omits that line, but it's in the original file before the first edit.

• Refer to section 4.5 of Qualcomm_Robotics_RB3_Platform_Linux_User_Guide to confirm that the antenna is connected to the base.
    Refer to section 4.1 of the same document to get the log.

• Hi @Li-Zhengchun ,
    as i said before, sometimes it can connect (today it connected after 4 hours of uptime) with this config. Also laptops have no issues with same config.

Can you provide command to check status of antenna connection ?

dmesg output is empty. Could you provide some command for get full kernel log which will help you to analyze this issue ?

• Hi shekera,
    First use other devices to verify whether the ssid in the configuration file can be connected to WiFi, and then confirm the status of the antenna connection. If there are no problems in the above two steps, please paste the full kernel log.

• @yangnn
    It's sample config from Linux User Guide

update_config=1
    eapol_version=1
    ap_scan=1
    fast_reauth=1
    pmf=1
    p2p_add_cli_chan=1
    network={
    ssid="wifissid1"
    psk="wifipsk1"
    }

• Global Moderator

Could you please paste the "wpa_supplicant.conf" file in the forum or share the download link? We need this file.

Copyright © 2019. Thundercomm | Record license ICP No. 16006224 All rights reserved.