CM4290/C4290 Development Kit
The TurboX CM4290/C4290 Development Kit is designed based on the pin-to-pin compatible SOM (System On Module) of CM4290/C4290. This is the next generation mid-tier IoT platform based on the Qualcomm® QCM4290/QCS4290 chipset. It brings high-value features to mid-tier devices, designed to support advanced graphics, fast LTE connectivity, triple ISPs for advanced dual-camera experience, dedicated compute DSP for computer vision and video post-processing, etc. CM4290/C4290 SOM is an ideal platform for both industrial and consumer applications requiring high data rates multimedia function, like Handy Terminal, Dash Camera, Surveillance Camera, Smart Retail Devices, Tablets, Robotics, etc. Besides it can help to rapidly develop cost-effective cellular devices to the market. The Development Kit provide customers with hardware interfaces and software SDK to validate functions easily and build the prototype quickly.
TurboX CM4290/C4290 Development Kit Main Components
• Main IO board: functioning together with various SOMs, the board supports multiple interfaces to connect LCD panels, camera modules, SD cards, SIM cards, and USB devices, as well as on-board UART debug port, buttons, LED, etc.
• Interposer board: functioning together with CM4290/C4290 SOM, the board can support multiple RF antenna ports.
• Audio board: dedicated board for Audio features.
• Sensor board: the board features A+G sensor, M sensor, barometer sensor, ALS+PRO sensor, NFC (Near Field Communication) sensor. Many other interfaces are reserved for future versions.
• Camera with FPC (OV13B10).
• Wi-Fi, 5G/LTE, GNSS antenna.
• Power adaptor.
TurboX CM4290/C4290 Development Kit Applications
|Platform||C4290 SOM （CM4290 SOM will be later than C4290）|
|Camera||Dual 14-bit ISP, 3 x MIPI-CSI 4lane Connectors|
|1 x OV13B10 Camera|
|1 x IMX415 (Optional, not bring up)|
|1 x HDMI In with I2S audio|
|Display Interfaces||1 x 5.0“ TFT-LCD with 4L-MIPI DSI D-PHY|
|1 x HDMI Out|
|Audio Interfaces||1 x 3.5mm headset; 4 x Digital Mics|
|1 x Line out with PA; 1 x EAR out with PA|
|Other Interfaces||1 x USB 3.0 Type C; 1 x Micro USB(For UART Debug); 2 x SIM Card; 1 x PWM; 1 x SD card;|
|1 x RTC;1 x Super Cap; 1 x Battery Connector|
|1 x NFC; 1 x CAN|
|1 x ALS/PROXIMITY SENSOR; 1 x ACCELEROMETER+GYRO Sensor;|
|1 x Magnetic Sensor; 1 x Pressure Sensor; 1 x Wifi Antenna; 1 x GNSS Antenna; 2 x LTE Antenna（CM4290）|
|Dimension||185 x 150 mm|
|OS Support||Android R|
TurboX CM4290/C4290 Development Kit